About

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let's Start a Travel Blog...Just for the Sake of It.

Oh well, this will be my first blog entry. I mean the first ever! I used to write a journal (ashamed to admit it's a diary =P) when I was in high school and college but time just walked out on me. I managed to write every once in a while just to keep track of things that happened in my life. Good thing about me is that I still remember every thing that happened even though I haven't write it at all. Every moment in my life has its own soundtrack and when I begin to play each song in my music library, voila! It's time travel indeed. So what drove me to make my own travel blog?..I'm still asking myself the same question for the past 8 hours now. The fact that I'm losing my travel mojo (work, stress and the lack of Benjamins ) there's really no reason for me to start a travel blog now. But I did it anyway. I was exchanging comments with the admin of a travel blog that I liked in facebook last night and I got inspired. I told myself, I'm getting older and my 1 terabyte memory is down to a few thousand gigabyte now. (I know, I know. Our memory is way better than computers but I don't wanna take chances. What if I get an amnesia. Oh no! haha) So here it goes. My very own travel blog.! But I'm still keeping the old fashioned journal that I have. Nothing can beat that. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment